1 Corinthians NLT (Life Application Bible Study)
Whether you are teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full biblical text of each featured book, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, this study guide gives you everything you need for understanding God’s Word and applying it to your life. Each study provides an in-depth examination of a particular Bible book using the New Living Translation text and notes from the Life Application Study Bible. Charts, maps, and thirteen lessons, complete with questions and notes, are sure to challenge all who enjoy an application-oriented approach to Bible study.
Part 1 of this Life Application Bible Study includes . . .
- The complete text of 1 Corinthians from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply God's word to your life
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways (as they appear in the Life Application Study Bible)
Part 2 of this Life Application Bible Study includes . . .
- Thirteen ready-to-use lessons to stimulate thought, discussion, and practical life application
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Generous space for writing answers
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
With Life Application Bible Studies, you have everything you need in one place!
We Also Recommend
With the Master in Fullness of Joy: A Ladies' Bible Study on the Book of Philippians