Cheers To The Diaper Years: 10 Truths For Thriving While Barely Surviving
As moms, we drive ourselves crazy striving for perfection. We try to prepare the healthiest meals, install the safest car seats, plan the best birthday parties, and still we lie awake at night wondering if we're doing enough. The pressures can be overwhelming.
Thankfully, the Bible provides us with an encouraging framework for Godly parenting. Cheers to the Diaper Years shares ten biblical truths that will help you:
- find something great in every day,
- manage your time around what matters most,
- go from worrier to warrior,
- dump the mommy guilt,
- celebrate your unique awesomeness, and
- rely on God's Word to guide your child to Christ.
Out of all the mothers in the world, God selected you to parent your child. You can survive the diaper years because you are more than enough in Christ.
- Author: Erin Brown-Hollis
- 224 Pages
- 0.6” H x 5.4” W
We Also Recommend
The New Dad's Playbook: Gearing Up For The Biggest Game Of Your Life
Sacred Ground, Sticky Floors: How Less-Than-Perfect Parents Can Raise (Kind Of) Great Kids