Little Faithfuls: You're So Kind
Children will be inspired to be kind for God as they read this biography collection of Bible heroes who took action and showed kindness with God's help.
Little Faithfuls is the first Christian series of "Little" biography collections for kids. Fans of the Little People, Big Dreams series, Who Was? series, and This Little Trailblazer and This Little Dreamer will love introducing their children to the best role models of all, straight out of Scripture.
This beautiful picture book for 4 to 8-year-olds
- tells God's big story of kindness, from Joseph forgiving his brothers, Ruth choosing to go with Naomi to a new place, and Tabitha providing food and clothes for people in need
- features 12 godly men and women from your favorite Bible stories in the Old and New Testaments
- reminds young readers what it means to be kind, why kindness is an exciting opportunity from God, and how they can be a part of God's story by showing kindness
- teaches that being kind shows others how much God loves them
- empowers kids to take action and do the right thing even when it's scary
With a bright, contemporary cover, eye-catching art, and age-appropriate biographical bonus facts, You're So Kind focuses on God's big story of kindness, culminating in Jesus' ultimate kindness on the cross. Children will learn that God's people were kind because God first showed kindness to His people. As it points young readers back to the true source of kindness, this inspiring picture book draws kids in to learn more about heroes of faith and to be kind right where they are.
Author: Carrie Marrs
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 10.10h x 8.00w x 0.40d
We Also Recommend
Courageous World Changers: 50 True Stories of Daring Women of God
Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000
God Loves Me Bible, Newly Illustrated Edition: Photo Frame on Cover