The Story: The Bible As One Continuing Story Of God and His People
The Greatest story ever told is more than just a clich .
God goes to great lengths to rescue lost and hurting people. That is what The Story is all about: the story of the Bible, God's great love affair with humanity. Condensed into 31 accessible chapters, The Story Student Edition sweeps you into the unfolding progression of Bible characters and events from Genesis to Revelation. Using the accurate, readable, and clear text of the New International Version, it allows the stories, poems, and teachings of the Bible to read like a novel. And like any good story, The Story is filled with intrigue, drama, conflict, romance, and redemption; and this story's true
- Selections from the New International Version, the world's most popular modern-English Bible
- Events, characters, and teachings of the Bible are arranged chronologically
- Short transitions between each chapter to connect the reader to the continuing story
- Fun flipbook animation about the overall characters and elements of The Story is featured in the margins.
- Side tabs will help you bookmark your spot in the stories, poems, and teachings.
- Readable 11.5-point type size
Church families around the globe can now embrace The Story for a full ministry year through worship services, small group studies, and family activities. Learn more about this whole-church experience at TheStory.com.
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.40h x 5.40w x 1.40d
We Also Recommend
Carson Chooses Forgiveness: A Team Dungy Story about Basketball
NIRV, The Story For Kids, Paperback: Discover The Bible From Beginning To End